1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, my family they are all so super special to me.
2. Birthdays are a good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was the time that we went to the bottle bank to recycle a bunch of bottles and jars (why is it so much fun smashing glass like that?!?) then going for a drive but the person in the passenger seat was blindfolded and had to guess where we were. I think when it was my turn I was in the back of the car which made it even more disorientating and I still managed to guess which was really strange! It sounds really freaky but it is seriously fun.
4. True friends are the ones who call you just to chat. Or take a 10 mile detour on their way home to see you (Done this two or three times now). The ones who throw you a surprise birthday party (especially when you think life is too busy to both with a birthday party!). The ones who are there for you when you need them.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is hanging out with Our Sidekick and when I hug my Grandma and she comments about how lovely my hugs are and clearly I’m not too old for a Grandma hug!
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is hanging out in the garden doing stuff whether it’s gardening like last weekend or just chilling and bouncing around on the trampoline.
7. My favorite celebratory food is doughnuts or muffins – I’m not sure which though. (Why is it doughnut in the UK but donut in the US??)