The Cause Within You by Matthew Barnett
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Ikea at Milton Keynes
The Lyceum in London – The Lion King
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
The Iron Lady
The Month In Bullets
- Got a HP Laptop to review which was really exciting – unfortunately it didn’t beat my MacBook so I’m still a MacGirl.
- I met up with an old school friend – I think I worked it out that I’d seen her three times in the past 5ish years since I left university but it could have been longer than that. We spent 3.5 hours chatting in Pizza Hut – I’m pretty sure that the waiters wanted to get rid of us but given that it wasn’t quite the dinner run and lunch had been over for a quite a while it wasn’t the end of the world for us just to sit and chat.
- I retook the plunge and set up a FB page for my blog again (having deleted it in a hasty moment). You can find it here - Like me while you’re there please.
- I’m working on tidying the house – I stood in the kitchen and cried at one point during January because I just felt like I was treading water against the tide – I think I still feel that way a bit but I’ve talked to Chris about the home stuff and to my manager about the work stuff and hopefully somewhere the two will meet and balance out a bit.
- I went to see The Lion King in London again – it was awesome.
- I ended up being tour guide for my little group (of 3) getting from Bedford to the restaurant where we were meeting for dinner – it was kinda exciting being in that position of responsibility lol.
- We went out for dinner with the Elders and Deacons from church – it’s Chris’s last one this year as he stepped down at Christmas. We went to Riverside Grill in Castle Quay which was really nice (but a bit pricey – nearly £40 for two of us – then again maybe I’m just used to a large pizza between three of us fro like £15 or something lol)
- Still working on losing weight – I’m around 72kg (I did weight myself one day in the bedroom rather than the bathroom and the carpet upset the scales – it was pretty cool weighing 71.2kg for a little while but then I figured I couldn’t pretend to be lighter lol.)